Lost American Tour

2.13.2006

Be A Trooper

Back when Star was on this little throw-down I've been calling The Lost American Tour, we used to say this a lot: "Be a trooper."

I am not even sure why I am writing this, but back to the point. Be a trooper is a lifestyle choice on this trip. Either you tough it out or you sack it in and go home. Star and I said this to each other all the time. Granted, it may have not encouraged us to do the safest things.

So your credit card doesn't work: don't you have travelers checks?

Your knees don't do the cold and fail to bend properly: take some Tylanol and get your ass out here. We've got the Acropolis to do today.

Your shampoo exploded: Use body wash in your hair. It is all just soap, right?

You partied until 4 AM last night: Well the museum opens at 9:30. Get your ass up.

You don't eat meat: I don't know the Greek word for vegitarian, so you are just going to have to suck it up. I don't think these people do vegitarian here.

Uh, this smells funny: Do you have other clothes to wear? Put it on.


I going to go take some Tylanol. I have a walking tour today.

3 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

atta girl! Mom would be proud. (I definitely whinned on family vacations), but whoo look at you now! Miss you

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh by the way, while i was reading people.com, i saw that Woody, Meryl Streep, and Lindsay Lohan were at the berlin film festival on sunday. can you get me their autograph? thanks

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger amber said...

yeah, i think i read that in the newspaper here, but i couldn't be sure. i also think i saw vin deseil buying an Audi. that could've been a day dream brought on by lack of food, though.

and BTW, i'd probably punch meryl streep in the face if i saw her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home